Wednesday, October 27, 2010

30 Weeks!!!



The little wonder above came into this world a little earlier than anticipated. At 30 weeks my niece Izzy joined us weighing only 3lbs. So teeny tiny, but so full of fight. Although her parents are frequently frustrated with her determination and strong will, it is what has gotten her to where she is today. Every full blown tantrum is a reminder of the strength she has been blessed with.

I'm baffled when I think of the little bumpkin in my belly being 30 weeks. Although we pray for 10 more weeks safe and sound in my belly, it is comforting to know that medically speaking our little one will be okay if they make their debut a little earlier than anticipated. 10 more short weeks for Dan and I to get everything in order and a name decided. 10 more short weeks for Dan and I to get our rest before we are happily waking up every couple of hours. 10 more short weeks and our hearts will be less anxious about the safety of our little one. 10 more short weeks and a whole new world of worrying will begin. We pray that the next 10 weeks go by quickly and our little one is with us soon!


2 comments:

  1. Yay! 30 weeks is such a milestone!!! ;) You are in the homestretch! Your family continues in our prayers.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a special time for you Katie! There is a lot of truth in your post...what an awesome responsibility God has given us here on earth! I pray for you often...enjoy the next 10 (or so) weeks!

    ReplyDelete