Thursday, October 14, 2010

She's 9!!!

How can it be that 9 years ago my 1st niece came into this world? Where did the time go? I remember anxiously awaiting her arrival as I was student teaching. Although I am no longer to spoil her like I always use to, she still holds a very special spot in my heart as my first niece. I use to be able to be the aunt that could (and would) buy her the cute sweater at baby gap that was ridiculously priced (along with the must have hat that matched). Now, oodles of wonderful nieces and nephews later, I can no longer buy every irresistibly cute outfit I see for each of them. Now, 9 years later, a very emotional expectant mother, I'm reminded how quickly time passes and hold tight to each wonderful moment.

Happy 9th Birthday Kori!






1 comment:

  1. She is a treasure. From being a very shy little girl, she has learned to stand up for herself and even leaning toward being a little stinker. I love it. Of course, I love all my grandchildren and will love all future little additions. It is amazing how our hearts can continue to grow to make room for all these little people.

    ReplyDelete