Monday, September 7, 2009

The Start of a New Year

Tomorrow is the start of the new school year. Although I am a bit apprehensive about the 1st week, I know once I face my fears of moving forward I will be okay. It has been 5 weeks, and I still feel like my emotions are pretty raw at times. As much as I would love to lock myself into my home for the months ahead, I know I was blessed with gifts from above. The Lord will give me strength in the days ahead. Strength to get out of bed in the morning and strength to serve my Savior. Strength to face scary and uncomfortable situations. Strength to move forward when I want to hold on so tightly to the past. Strength to find joy and happiness in the world around me.

Please continue to pray for peace and strength in the days ahead.

1 comment:

  1. Praying for you girl! Looking forward to seeing you soon!

    Marci

    ReplyDelete