Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Family, Friends, and Dan

Through all of this, we have been blessed with such amazing people.  Our families and friends have been there to let us cry and also to distract us from the everyday pain.  Though words are not easy to find, the presence of people being there is priceless.  We couldn't have asked for better family and friends.  The cards that are sent are constant reminders of how much we are all loved and how many people are praying for Noah.  The calls and texts before our appointments and periodically throughout the week to check on us mean more than you all will ever know.  We feel so blessed to have an army of people out there praying and thinking of us.

My rock through all of this has been Dan.  I always knew I was lucky to be his wife, but I never realized how lucky until now.  Dan is the strong care taker in all of this.  He knows how weak I am and carries me through.  With his endless hugs, words of encouragement, and spiritual guidance our relationship continues to grow as we pass through this storm.  Dan's love for me and Noah get us through the difficult moments in the day.  I thank the Lord often for blessing me with such an amazing husband.

No comments:

Post a Comment