Monday, July 27, 2009

We stay strong when everything feels so wrong

A friend recently emailed me about how we are strong in our weakest moments.  I would agree.  I have lived a very blessed life.  Though misfortune has arose at times, I would bounce back.  With this experience, I realize what it is like to fully bow before the Lord, crying out for his mercy and grace.  I realize what it is like for Him to carry me in my weakest moments.  
Though Dan and I are going through a lot of pain right now, we have also had so much joy.  The joy of hearing Noah's heart beat strong and another week with him.  The joy of a strong marriage, deeply rooted in our faith.  The joy of knowing we have a Savior guiding us through.  The joy of family and friends who love and support us through this time.  The joy of Noah already getting a nickname from his aunt.
So, though we are extremely weak...parts of us are becoming extremely strong.  With God's support and the support of those around us, we face each day not knowing what the future holds.  We are thankful for the strength that God provides us to get through each day.

2 comments:

  1. What is Noah's nickname :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dan's sister nicknamed him Hercules! It makes us chuckle and smile. We feel so blessed to be so loved by all.

    ReplyDelete